Friday, July 22, 2011

A Week of Food in the Miniea Household

Monday:
Was left over hotdogs and hamburgers, along with mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole and macaroni and cheese.

Tuesday:
We went out Tuesday and had dinner with the grandparents. :)

Wednesday:
I made Banana muffins with a brown sugar topping for breakfast.



Dinner was grilled chicken and left over mashed potatoes.

Thursday: 
We went to lunch with the grands and then had chicken tacos for dinner.

Friday:
I made pulled beef BBQ. My Dad brought us these arm roast when he moved, because he didn't have room for them anymore in his freezer, and there's been two sitting in the freezer for a while now. I'd never cooked an arm roast before and couldn't really find any recipes online, so I decided BBQ was an easy way to go. It turned out pretty well!
The eatable meat. Probably 1lb, maybe 1.5lbs.
Everything we won't eat. I like cooking with onions, but Sly won't eat them, so they get chucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment