Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tracy's Baby Shower and More

We went to Tracy's baby shower today. I had nothing to give her, so I made these this morning, wish I had had time to make more but, I will give them to her later.
Mom made these, they both came out beautiful if you ask me!

I won't post pictures of the baby shower itself, as I don't know everyone there and I have no idea if they'd be comfortable with that. Sorry! Needless to say, it was a lot of fun and great food.

Then we went to the Community Thrift Store and we got quite the jewelry haul! Three pendants and the necklace are all sterling silver, the others are costume jewelry but pretty none the less! We paid $38 between the two of us.
When we got to the thrift store, Sylvester was oh so tired! He crashed out snuggling with Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment