Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day

I hope everyone had a safe celebration! We had some friends over, grilled some food, shot off some fireworks and had a good time. Sweet, simple and lovely. We had a great fireworks display, not only was the church behind our house having a display, Sly always loves putting on a show for everyone. Here's a few pictures of we got Sylvester first 4th of July celebration*!


And here's a flashback to 4th of July, 2010. It's a really horrible picture, but it's the only one I have. We had just moved into our new house and I spent all day cooking for friends of ours. What an adventure**!
* I could not, for the life of me, find a Baby's First 4th shirt or bib! I looked and looked and am so sad I couldn't get one.
** I will never, EVER, move while pregnant again. What a horrible experience. Between moving and 14 hour shifts still, I didn't think I was going to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment