Thursday, June 9, 2011

Barefoot Sandals

Ok, I love the summer time. Until it gets to be about 110 degrees, and then it's too much summer for me. But, because I have a 20lbs reason to be outside more now, I've been thinking of fun summer projects. I made these while he was playing and Daddy was sleeping after his second night shift the other day. Hope you like them! They took about 20-30 minutes each, while playing with Sylvester.
The pictures don't show it, but it's a little flower on the top. 
Will try to get a better picture of the flower!
Some pictures of Sylvester that we took for a biweekly photo challenge on the October Moms forum.


And last but not least, Sylvester trying out some carrots and broccoli.
Took this on the 4th and forgot about it completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment