Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all the Military who have served and are serving. And thank you to the all the families that live months at a time without their husbands, wives, moms, dads, sons, daughters and other loved ones. 

We had a pretty quiet Memorial Day. I had to work, but after I got there all my patients either canceled or didn't show up. I got some other work done, so it was fine. After work Mom and I went fabric shopping, Hancock Fabrics was having some good Memorial Day sales. I spent less then $20 all told. 

Here is what I got for Sylvester - I'm thinking both rompers and diaper covers. 
Here's what I got for some upcoming projects that will be going to someone special.

Sylvester has figured out how to pull on the velcro of his diapers, so I'm thinking of making a couple pull up diaper covers to keep him from messing with them. Think it'd work? It can't hurt to try, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment