Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KCWC: Day 2

So, what does 2-2.5 hours of sewing get me? This - 

Ok, I'm joking... I did finish a Brapron. My sewing machine was giving me the fight of it's life, but I beat it into shape! I'll get many pictures tomorrow with my adorable model. 

I also got pictures of Sylvester out playing in the grass today which I will upload tomorrow too. We got a chance to transplant my Mint and Cilantro. And Sly got me a 60 gallon composter! We transfered all the compost from the garbage can to the new bin (FYI: that was totally gross.) Sly also went out and dug up a mimosa tree while Sylvester and I picked black berries from behind our house. Sylvester approves of black berries, btw. He loved them, I was just letting him lick them, so he didn't get the seeds so it looked like he'd busted his lip from the juice running out of his mouth, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment