Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Ok, so I'm in the mood for spring cleaning. And along with scrubbing the bathtubs and pulling weeds, I want to get rid of the some of the fabric/yarn I'm not going to use. I'm sure I had a project in mind when I bought a lot of it but I don't anymore, so I don't need it. I also have a lot that was given to me, that I couldn't (read: didn't) say no to, that needs to go also. I'm not sure if I'm going to just donate it or sell it on Etsy. I'm thinking I'll go through it and sell the stuff I think will sell and donate the other stuff to a local school or someone who wants/needs it. Plus, a little extra money will mean I can buy stuff for projects I want to make now. ;)

I don't really have anything else to share, I'm about to sort through the 31 stuff that arrived today and get peoples orders ready to go to them. And after that I think I'll cut out my pattern for my SAL, then crochet on my ripple blanket or make something to go up on Etsy. I hope this weekend goes by fast as possible!

1 comment:

  1. I started spring clinging too! i bought a ton of stuff to start organizing and rearranging things...here's going!

    ReplyDelete