Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Container Garden

I got a lot of planting done today! I'm so happy. :) I love greenery, I love digging in the dirt and I love smelling all the fresh plants. I've still got some more to go, I need to get a strawberry planter and I need to plant the Ivy in the hanging baskets out front. Right now I've got tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, lettuce, lavender, rosemary, sage, strawberries and then flowers and ivy.

I love the mushrooms we found at Tuesday Morning. I'm going to go back tomorrow to get more pots and things to decorate. I've never done container gardening before, but I'm hoping it will go well this season! 
My little man is 5 months old today! Isn't he a hoot? 
Trying out the Bumbo in the bathtub. He LOVED it. He loves sitting up so much these days. He can't quite sit up on his own, but I don't think it will be long. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to do that this year! I still can...have to plant a LOT later up here!

    ReplyDelete