Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time flies...

Time flies when you're having fun, I guess. I didn't realize it'd been two days since I last posted! I have lots of new pictures to post!

Sylvester is feeling much better, though not 100%. He's still got a mild cough, but we're going up hill now! Here's a picture of him and Daddy playing last night.

Mom came over yesterday and made almost 30 pair of earrings! WOW! She's a machine! I made one lanyard and one necklace and she made all those earrings! I'm going to take pictures of all the earrings today and tomorrow and then I'll post those, but for now here's a teaser of more to come. 

Here's the progress on my ripple blanket, I'm really loving it. I'm enjoying it too, I wasn't sure if I'd like taking on a project so big, but I'm really loving it. It's huge! It falls well below the mattress on both sides of our queen bed. It will probably fit a king bed, if we ever have one.

2 comments:

  1. Your lanyards are beautiful! I may have to order one in my school colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! What are your school colors? I'd love to make one for you!

    ReplyDelete