Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sick Baby = Getting Nothing Done

Sylvester is sick and while he's still a very happy baby, I can tell a difference in his mood. He wants to snuggle... A lot. He's not running a fever, just a cough, but it doesn't sound great so we're going to call the doctor tomorrow and see if we can be seen. He's supposed to get his 4 month shots on the 15th, not sure if that's going to happen. Here's some pictures I took tonight, he was being a cutie and smiley despite not feeling great.


I bought a domain and web hosting tonight, I'm sure it will be a little while yet before I have a webpage to "launch" but it feels good to decide on a business name and get it set in stone. Now to order business cards to send out with orders and for Thirty-One. 

I'm researching web design programs and I'm open to suggestions. It's been a long time since I used any of them, but I took a class for Dreamweaver (a few years ago, so pretty much useless now) and I used FrontPage a little and wasn't a huge fan. 

2 comments:

  1. I used to really like Dreamweaver, but everything I know about web design is hopelessly outdated since I no longer have my own domain to play with.

    And FrontPage was always pretty much worthless, haha. I look back at some of my 1st attempts at web design and just cringe. Running text, wavs and built in FP bullets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s how I feel too! I think about the first few pages I made and I just have to laugh and be glad that no one will *ever* see them again. I just imported everything to my new domain which uses Word Press. I’ve never used it before, but it’s worth playing with since I still have my Blogger account to use.

    ReplyDelete