Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Which will the Sorting Hat pick for you? Slytherin for Michael!

I cast on for Michael's Slytherin House scarf tonight. I'm using the pattern from Charmed Knits, which looks like it's going to be much easier to make then what I had in mind (I have a bad habit of over complicating things). Other then an incredibly easy scarf pattern, the book has quite a few cute patterns in it, including a "Book Scarf" which I feel the need to make a ton of.

In other news, Sly wants me to try to get some stuff online and start selling stuff so I can quit "working." He couldn't have made me happier by saying that! I've wanted to start my own little business and quit going into "work" for a long time. But I'm not going to quit working until there's a steady income coming in from the business, which means, if I don't put enough time into it or it doesn't take off, I won't quit working. We have bills to pay, so I can't just do what I want, I have to do what we need. I'm going to start actually writing down the patterns I've come up with, which aren't many, and then asking for people to test them to make sure they come out right, hehe.

Here's the picture of the day - The ever adorable Sylvester *inserts lots of clapping here*
He's helping Daddy study Psychology. What a good helper!
He's testing the "Studying By Osmosis" theory out for his Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment