Sunday, January 30, 2011

Visiting with Grandpa!

Grandpa came into town this weekend and hung out with Sylvester. Have I ever mentioned how thankful I am to have parents that will watch my little one for free? I am, truly. They had a good weekend, Dad says, he said Sylvester wasn't grumpy at all. We took a few pictures right before Dad left today.


I'm hoping to have a productive week, I'd like to get more stuff listed on Etsy, get new glasses, look at a new webhost, and work on Michaels scarf. I'm not sure what Sly has for school this week, but I'm sure he'll be busy. I'm going to sit down and write out a list of things I'd like to make and sell and see how long and how much each thing cost to make, to truly found out if it's worth making or if there is something better to spend my time on. Speaking of, I'm going to attempt to get motivated and work on something. 

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cute little guy! I was looking for a link to your Etsy store in the sidebar but I couldn't find one. I like your ID badge necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, for some reason I didn’t know there was any comment on here. My Etsy store is http://www.etsy.com/shop/mienna

    Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete