Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Gnome

I made this little Christmas Gnome. His eyes are a little wonky as I stitched them while on Benadryl (which makes me just as stupid as drinking too much), but that just makes him fit right in around this house. He's made totally from scraps of Sugar'n Cream yarn. There are details on my project page on Raverly.
 

I've got a lot of work to do to get my crochet skills up to par, I'd love to be able to make more Amigurumi Crocheted items once Sylvester gets old enough to want to play with things like that. Here's a couple books that I've seen and want to add to my library.
Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet
Amigurumi Knits: Patterns for 20 Cute Mini Knits (obviously knit, but a cute book none the less!)
Crobots: 20 Amigurumi Robots to Make (lots of patterns that are "boyish")

And because he's adorable - I think he's finally getting fed up with the camera, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment