Friday, January 14, 2011

Brotherly Hat


I crocheted this hat for my brother, Donald. I think it turned out really well, it's the first wearable thing I've made without a pattern. The only other thing was face scrubbies (a whole three rows). I'm pretty proud of it, when I make another I will probably increase more gradually, I was afraid it'd be too long if I did that one on this but I had to crochet quite a bit before it was long enough to cover his noggin.

Today started my work week, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done other then eating, sleeping and spending time with my little one. I can't wait until February and Sly will have evenings off on the weekends too! Right now I come home, try to clean and make dinner before Sly gets home at 10. But because Sylvester wants to nurse every 2 hours in the evening it's difficult. Oh well, enough whining, I have a good job, a nice house, a wonderful husband and a beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment