Thursday, April 8, 2010

The weekend is coming!

Ahhh! That means that my work week is starting soon. :( Sly works all day tomorrow, plus school in the morning, so if I'm lucky I'll get to make him breakfast and then see him again at 10pm. Then we both work the next 2 days, between 12-14 hour days, and then Monday I work. :( Oh well, it's all worth it, and there are bills to pay. I've had some dizziness the past couple days if I stand up too quickly or don't eat often enough, but the nausea has slacked off quite a bit, thankfully.

I found two pair of maternity pants at Target, they had nothing at Old Navy at all. Both are cropped stretchy type pants. I got one grey pair and one black pair, and they're both incredibly comfortable.

Alright, enough rambling for one night, I'm going to do some cross stitching and then hit the rack.